- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, infallible, complete, and ultimately only authoritative Word of God.
- We believe there is one God, eternally existing as Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ is deity, that He was born of a virgin, that we are redeemed by His atoning death through His shed blood, that He bodily resurrected and ascended into Heaven, and that He will come again in power and glory.
- We believe that all men are sinners and are saved by grace through faith in the risen Lord, apart from their works. Through this personal faith, men receive the righteousness of Christ and the forgiveness of sins.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by Whom Christ indwells each believer, enabling him to live a godly life of obedience as he reaches for maturity.
- We believe the Holy Spirit unites all true believers in the Lord Jesus Christ and that together they form one body.
- We believe in the Great Commission to witness to people of all nations. The Great Commission includes the gospel, discipleship, and baptism of new believers. (Matthew 28:19-20)
- We believe that every believer should function sure within the framework of a local Bible believing church.
Back to About Us